- LED Bulbs
- Energy-saving lamps
- Special Lamps
- Lighting Accessories
GU10 LED BULBS
This Get a Lamp section shows the whole catalog of GU10 LED LAMPS, which are the bulbs most used to replace the old incandescent or halogen GU10 bulbs directly.
The base GU10 owns two pines separated for 10 mm, and they are the same the old incandescent or halogen GU10 bulbs, which makes the replacement directly without any adjustment or change in the installation. Change one for the other and start saving.
The saving is one of the keys of this new LED technology applied to GU10 LED bulbs, which are some of the most used in lighting projects, because of its possibility of combination in groups or lines, and addressing them to accentuate certain zones, awards many options of installation.
More common uses of GU10 LED bulbs
Because of its versatility, the GU10 LED bulbs have frequently been used in shops, hotels, receipts, shop windows, baths, corridors, and stairs.
Due to its easy installation, the savings obtained by the substitution of the traditional halogen bulbs for the new GU10 LED bulbs is very significant.
Advantages of GU10 LED bulbs
- They work with a standard mains voltage of 230V, so it is not necessary to have an electrical transformer.
- Saving of energy up to 80 %, compared to the traditional lights.
- A longer lifespan of up to 40.000 hours of use for each bulb (25 times longer than traditional lights)
- Recovery of the investment in purchasing LEDs in record time.
- Thanks to the LED technology, the utilization of toxic materials in the GU10 LED bulbs production diminishes enormously, making possible a much more ecological management of the residues.
- Intensity regulation: GU10 LED bulbs can be regulated by a standard regulator.
Why should I choose GU10 LED bulbs?
Thanks to the LED technology, the energetic consumption of the bulbs of your business or home is going to diminish in a spectacular way. The manufacturers of lighting LED include the power of the LED bulb in the name of the product and that of the lamp for which it is a substitute (halogen or incandescent). The principal manufacturers of lighting, Philips, and Osram, specify it like that:
Philips 4-35W = the new LED bulb consumes 4W and replaces a halogen bulb of 35W
Osram 35 Adv 3.6W = the new LED bulb consumes 3.6W and replaces a halogen bulb of 35W
The myth of which the bulbs LED offer a cold light does not have foundation since with the new GU10 LED bulbs you can choose among three different temperatures:
- 2700K (soft white)
- 3000K (warm white)
- 4000K (cold white)
Colour Rendering Index (CRI)
The quality of the lighting that you obtain with the new GU10 LED bulbs is excellent since its Colour Rendering Index is always very high. Normally, GU10 LED bulbs have two CRI's options, both of high quality:
· 80-89Ra = almost perfect representation of the color
· 90-100Ra = representation of the entirely realistic color
The beam angle emitted by GU10 LED bulbs produces a more concentrated light that could be used for accentuating details or zones to standing out. Moreover, if it has a more opened beam angle, could be used for spreading the light of way, which is much more useful for general lighting. The GU10 LED bulbs has the following beam angles:
- 24 or 25 °, recommended for concentrated lighting.
- 36 or 40 ° recommended for spread lighting.
- 60 ° recommended for general lighting.
GU10 LED bulbs in getalamp.com
In our catalog, you will be able to find a broad range of GU10 LED bulbs of the principal manufacturers worldwide in the industry of the lighting, such as Philips and Osram.
See the five different available ranges in our online shop:
- Philips Master LED
Adjustable and with a longer lifespan of up to 40.000 hours, longer than the range CorePro. Warranty of 5 years.
- Philips CorePro LED
Not adjustable but more economical than the range Master LED. A lifespan of up to 15.000 hours. Warranty of 2 years.
- Osram Parathom PAR16
Equipped with reflector and with a robust structure against vibrations. Not adjustable and with a lifespan of up to 15.000 hours. Warranty of 4 years.
- Osram Parathom PAR16 Advanced
Equipped with reflector and of a robust structure against vibrations. Adjustable and with a lifespan of up to 25.000 hours. Warranty of 4 years.
- Osram Parathom Pro PAR16 Advanced
Equipped with reflector and of a robust structure against vibrations. Adjustable and with a lifespan of up to 5o.000 hours. Warranty of 5 years.