- LED Bulbs
- Energy-saving lamps
- Special Lamps
- Lighting Accessories
E14 LED BULBS
Finding your E14 LED Bulbs is important to understand the specific characteristics to find the suitable application of these LED bulbs.
If you need to access to the wider offer of LED professional lamps of the market, this is the right place, since we combine the quality of the best LED brands of the market, the best price, a quick shipping and the personalized customer service.
In our E14 LED's category, you will find the best lamps to replace the incandescent and halogen bulbs which have become inefficient for its high consumption and its loss of energy.
E14 LED BULBS: Technical Specifications
The E14 LED BULBS are all those that has a tip or base E14; the number 14 means that the tip of the halogen lamp has 14 mm. This kind of base is present in a multitude of traditional lamps and incandescent, which allows a direct substitution and obtains an immediate saving using the step to the low consumption of the technology LED.
Besides energetic saving, you will stop worry about unnecessary changes since the useful life of the E14 LED bulbs is much longer.
The screw base of the bulbs E14 is thinner and longer than the traditional base E27 of incandescent lamps with a bigger base.
Other technical characteristics of the E14 LED bulbs:
- High energy efficiency: class A, A + and even A ++
- Direct Ignition: complete lighting to great speed: 0,2 seconds.
- Colour Rendering Index (CRI): 80-89Ra.
- Temperature of color: 2700K warm light that provides a pleasant environment.
- The E14 LED bulbs allow a possibility of intensity regulation
- Variety of forms: Candle, spiral, flame, the E14 LED bulbs allow to unite energy efficiency and decoration in lamps in the shape of a chandelier or similar.
- Areas of application of the E14 LED bulbs: hotels, restaurants, bars, houses, offices, etc.
Advantages of the LED lighting
The E14 LED bulbs offer several advantages in comparison with the incandescent lamps and halogens, thanks to the innovative technology LED
- Saving of energy up to 80 %, compared to the traditional lights.
- A longer lifespan, up to 25 times longer than traditional lights.
- Elimination of the costs of maintenance and reduction of replacements.
- Recovery of the investment in purchasing LEDs in record time.
- Thanks to the LED technology, the utilization of toxic materials in the E14 LED bulbs production diminishes enormously, making possible a much more ecological management of the residues.
What should you have in mind to select your E27 LED bulb?
If you want to replace your incandescent bulbs or halogen lamp with E14 LED bulbs, you should have some factors in mind, besides the form of the tip or base.
The power of the LED bulb
Thanks to the LED technology, the energetic consumption of the bulbs of your business or home is going to diminish in a spectacular way. The manufacturers of lighting LED include the power of the LED bulb in the name of the product and that of the lamp for which it is a substitute (halogen or incandescent). For the manufacturer of Philips lighting, for example, the power of its LED bulb is specified first, followed by that of the lamp that it replaces:
PHILIPS COREPRO LEDCANDLE 3-25W E14 indicates that the LED bulb has a power of 3W as opposed to the 25W of the traditional one.
On the other hand, Osram specifies first the power of the replaced lamp, followed by the one that has LED technology:
OSRAM PARATHOM RETROFIT CLASSIC P 25 3.2W indicates that the LED Parathom bulb replaces one of 25W and it just consumes 3.2W thanks to its LED technology.
The E14 LED bulbs of the principal brands of professional lighting manufacturers offer an agreeable and warm light with a color temperature of 2700K, which allows these lamps to be totally comparable in terms of usage to that of incandescent lamps.
Design of the E14 LED bulb
Depending on the style that you want to implement in your designs, the E14 LED bulbs are adapted to your needs, with different forms that allow interesting combinations in chandelier lamps or wall lights. For all the LED lighting brands, you can choose various forms such as candle, round, big globe, small globe, etc. Select the shape of the lamp that adapts best to your preferred style, one that fits in with the design of your space.
Offer of E14 LED bulbs at getalamp.com
At Getalamp, we are specialists in professional LED lighting, and we have the widest catalog of products for all needs. If you need to optimize your lighting project with the latest LED technology, which will allow you to save money and have better efficiency in your installation, order online LED lamps of the best brands, such as Philips, Osram, Sylvania, and General Electric on our website.