GET A LAMP GUARANTEE
In GET A LAMP we deal exclusively in new, original, top-brand products that carry guarantee.
GET A LAMP guarantees are valid provided the product is used under normal conditions as established by the manufacturer.
The guarantee period begins on the sales invoice date, so when you purchase a product from GET A LAMP you will be the direct beneficiary of the guarantee offered by the manufacturer.
This means that any failure or defect in a product supplied by GET A LAMP is fully covered for the duration of the guarantee period by the accountability of one of the top brand names in the illumination sector.
How long does my guarantee last?
The guarantee period begins on the date displayed on the sales invoice.
Depending on the product purchased, you may benefit from up to 8 years' guarantee. Every product carries a guarantee period that is based on hours or years of use, these being specified in the product specifications sheet. For a quick response to any doubts or queries please contact our Customer Services Department.
How do I claim on a product guarantee?
In an effort to make things as easy as possible for you, here is a list of some simple steps to follow:
- Should you experience any problem with any product sold by GET A LAMP, please contact our Customer Services Department or send an email to: email@example.com.
- All you will need is:
- The sales invoice number.
- The name of the product.
- Photographs of the connected / installed product.
- If we require any additional information we will contact you directly.
- Once all the required information has been received we will handle the claim procedure with the manufacturer and keep you informed of the status of the claim at all times.
What does the guarantee cover?
In the event a claim is filed on a guarantee, this will cover (depending on the particular circumstances):
- The cost of the purchased product.
- Product repair
- Substitution with an identical or similar product
- Reimbursement of the sum paid for the product.
The guarantee covers products that have been installed or connected in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions and used for the purposes they were intended and under normal conditions as established by the manufacturer, these being defined as follows:
- For LED bulbs the ambient temperature should never exceed the normal operating temperature range: -20 °C to +30 °C.
- For LED Tubes and other non-LED bulbs the ambient temperature should never exceed the normal operating temperature range: -30 °C to +45 °C.
- The relative humidity of the surroundings should never exceed 80% RH or the product's Protection Rating (IP).
- The products should operate within an open luminaire (or closed luminaire for LED Tubes) with a minimum of 10 mm of air around the product.
- Products should not be subjected to a total of more than 50,000 switching cycles (a switching cycle defined as 30 seconds 'on' and 30 seconds 'off').
- The electrical installation in which the product operates is not subject to voltage fluctuations exceeding 230V +/- 10%.
The guarantee will not cover failures or anomalies in products that have been installed or configured incorrectly or subsequently modified by third parties.
What does the guarantee not include?
The manufacturer's guarantee excludes installation costs, labour charges and transport costs occasioned by defective material being returned to the manufacturer. Damages caused by misuse, wrongful handling, blows, incorrect voltages or installation or normal wear and tear are not included in the guarantee.
At GET A LAMP we want you to be fully satisfied with every purchase you make with us. If you have any doubts during the process, please consult our customer services staff directly by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be happy to offer assistance.